|Release date||24 June, 2020|
Features[edit | edit source]
- Summer Royale 2020 event
- 9 new event exclusive cosmetics
- 8 Legacy cosmetics- 25% chance of dropping if unowned
- Two new Animal breeds: Super Pineapple Hedgehog and Super Watermelon Skunk
- New cosmetics added to the drop pool: 4 Legacy items and two new Rainbow Items
- 4 Super Pool Noodle- use Coupon Code 'SUMMER' for a free random color
- Quick Chat and Pings
- 2 new Super Animal Mod items added to the drop pool: Oyqy's Earbud melee weapon and TaMa's Banan Hat
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Visual clarity of guns with shorter ranges has been improved by removing bullets that have reached a damage falloff of 85% (they’ll now despawn rather than traveling the remaining 15% of distance where they would have done very little damage).
- Previously, armor was not removed once a bullet reached 85% damage falloff because the amount of damage it was doing was so miniscule that it felt unfair to remove a full tick of armor. This won’t change gun balancing in any significant way, but makes it much clearer when a bullet will do meaningful damage or not, and brings the visual in line with how armor removal already works.
- Chonk Emu’s health has increased from 170 to 190 hp.
- Skunk Gas Vial now also provides poison immunity (from poison dart gun and others using the vial, but not from skunk bombs).
- Banana Forker has had its banana eating distance increased, and healing has been increased from 15 to 25 hp.
- Increased footstep volume slightly, and increased roll and running footstep audible distance (which increases the benefit of creeping or using Ninja Booties).
- Standardized the Shotgun's spread to be 15° whether idle or running. Previously it was 15° while idle and 19° while running.
- JAG-7's spread adjusted to be 17.5° while running. Previously it was 18.5°.
- Increased the magnum’s bullet speed slightly.
- Magnum and Deagle have both had per-shot recoil lowered, and recovery time is now slightly faster.
- Damage falloff for the Uncommon/Rare SMG and the Thomas Gun has been increased slightly.
- Initial bullet spread for Thomas Gun increased by 0.5°.
- New commands for Private Matches
- Added new sound effects for when teammates eject from the Giant Eagle.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed markers on the minimap not sticking to the edges at the proper angles (thanks to user, BatoSoupo, on r/animalroyale for this one!)
- Fixed an issue with guns poking under campfires.
- Fixed issues with Minigun aiming up close.
- Fixed map markers briefly displaying in the wrong position.
- Fixed bug with disconnected players on emus.
- Skunk Gas Vial no longer cancels the melee-only victory milestone.
- Main menu's region selector no longer uses LT/RT on controllers.