|Release date||1 April, 2020 |
Features[edit | edit source]
- Super Easter 2020
- Freefall mechanic- players can now put away their umbrellas while falling from the Eagle to fall faster to the ground. Use the same hotkey (default is e ) to switch between umbrella an freefall.
- Freefalling allows for faster descent, but be careful of smacking theground- players won't take damage but will be briefly stunned.
- Bots will partake in freefalling as well
- Three new Super Milestones added, including ones related to freefalling
- New Cosmetics
- New weather phenomonon. It's bananas!
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Players will now glide further while using umbrellas from the Eagle
- Giant Emu changes:
- Giant Emus can now eat coconuts to heal (in addition to being healed by campfires
- The Giant Emu's health isnow displayed in a bar on it's saddle
- Armor now partially protects against pecks- each peck will remove one tick of armor, but the player will still receive 15 damage through the armor. Peck damage without armor is unchanged at 45.
- Movement now has minor acceleration/deceleration
- Giant Emu displays healing effects now when at campfires, in addition to the rider
- Audible range increased by about 10%
- Short delay added on shooting when dismounting a Giant Emu
- Rapidly mounting/dismounting an Emu will result in a temporary block on mounting
- Gun balancing:
- Poison Dart Gun now applies 5 ticks rather than 4 (but same total damage). Also, it is able to poison Giant Emus now.
- Epic M16 removed fro mthe Mole crate, since it is a world spawn. Legendary m16's chance was increased slightly to compensate.
- Slightly increased Legendary Sniper's chance in the mole crate.
- Movement speed with Hunting Rifle increased slightly
- Incrased recoil speed of Sniper when not moving.
- Adjusted camera zoom during parachute so that it accelerates as you get closer to the ground
- Improved issue of Giant Emus being able to be pushed into tight corners.
- Reload is cancelled when entering a Hamster Ball or mounting a Giant Emu.
- Founders name color is a bit brighter to help it pop against the Welcome Center ground more.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fix for Giant Emu reins sometimes being incorrectly colored.
- Fix for a revived player entering a Giant Emu and being glitcheed
- Fixed laggy players being able to peck despite dismounting a Giant Emu
- Fix for Giant Emus being heard in game lobby
- Fixed (for real this time) players sometimes not appearing to roll
- Removed a few explosive barrels that were breakable through walls
- Translation fixes