|Release date||20 September, 2019 |
- Super Parrots!
- Emote wheel: Equip up to 6 emotes to your wheel in the Customize screen.
- 6 new Emotes
- 3 new Super Milestones
- Super Tips have been added to the loading screen
- Redshift and XG's Mod items have been added to the drop pool.
- New Daily Super Challenges
- Completing milestones or daily challenges will now display a notification on the left side of the screen in-game. You will still need to complete the match to get credit for the completion though.
- The table of gems and levels can now be viewed by clicking on your profile in the main menu.
- Your gem will show besides your name in parties.
- Maximum FPS slider added in settings.
- Added an option in Keybinds to disable mouse wheel from scrolling weapons.
- Added keybinds formarking and unmarking the game map with your paw marker.
- Community Guidelines are now accessible from the settings panel in the main menu (in addition to popping up the first time you play).
- Super milestones menu button icon updated for clarity.
- Main menu's top bar has been upgraded.
- You can now carry up to 10 Bananas (from 5). Praise banan.
- Slipping on a banana can be heard from about 15% further away.
- The basic pistol's attack speed has been increased: minimum time between shots is now .14s (down from 0.16s).
- Magnum and Deagle now use big bullets (instead of little bullets).
- Items now drop more frequently when cutting grass.
- In-game emote sounds will now play for yourself and up to one other person. Previously you'd only hear one emote sound at a time.
- The (not a) rat in Superite Mountain now takes all types of damage from any gun (but you might want to think about which particular gun you use 😉).
- Quantities for Eat Coconuts and Drink Health juice daily challenges have been slightly increased.
- Applied a lot of optimizations to the game. Some players will experience up to 20% better performance.
- Reduced the edge of vision buffer space to more perfectly align the vision of non-1080p players to the standard 1080p view (taller or wider resolotions see more environment but the fog of war cuts off vision beyond 1080p).
- Fixed a bug where controller input was being picked up while SAR is in the background.
- Fixed a bug with re-rolling daily challenges and emoting.
- Fixed an issue where taping would cancel if another tape auto-looted under you.
- Minor map change: Removed some breakable crates that were causing weird collision between two containers.
- The Super Animal Farm sign now fades when Super Animals are behind it.
- Sleeves fixed on Police Outfit.