|Luke Stinkwalker + Weekend Update|
|Release date||7 May 2019|
- Duos mode returned.
- Six Super Light Swords have been added to the drop table (arrived on May 4th).
- Improved the Super Light Sword sound effects slightly.
- Updated the cages in the Research Lab buildings to have more visible bars and shadows. The bars block bullets/vision, and the gaps between them do not.
- The Bamboo and Beakeasy stage shows can now be triggered while waiting for the game to start in the lobby.
- Adjusted some of the cover and crates in each of the three Research Lab buildings.
- Skunk Bombs will now play the hit sound whenever they damage an enemy.
- Improved background color of legendary items in the menu (thanks to Ashyfox in our Discord for the suggestion!).
- Improved character tails warping while shooting.
- Slightly increased player collisions on the Research Lab's SAW sign.
- Lowered player collisions behind military tents.
- Fix for grenades warping out of some unwalkable areas like the Bamboo Resort pond.
- Fix for rare glitch of unbreakable crates/doors.
- Fixed character clipping issue with a few tables in the Welcome Center.
- Applied a fix for being stuck repairing armor forever.