< Version 0.85.5
|Happy Duos Day|
|Release date||14 February 2019|
The v0.85.5 update marks the start of the Valentine's Day event called Super Duos Day.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Added Rose melee weapon as a timed exclusive drop.
- Added a pickup called Super Tape, allowing to repair armor.
- Added weapon swap animations. Changing weapons now has a very short delay.
- Added controller button re-binding.
- Updated controller aiming to help with targeting. It's now a short line segment to help line up shots from the pivot point.
- Obstacles will now slowly fade to reveal the animals that hide behind them.
- Added a hotkey to switch to the previous weapon, by default set to T.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Fully damaged armor is no longer destroyed, allowing to repair it with Super Tape.
- Default controller bindings were adjusted with the new Super Tape changes.
- Super Animal World has been updated with shrines and an extension to the bamboo forest.
- Road signs now fade.
- Updated Health Juice interface icon.
- Weapons now stack vertically on the game interface, rather than having a preset position.
- It is now possible to attack during the last 0.1s of a roll animation.
- The ending of roll animation has been improved.
- First Delivery Mole of the match arrives a bit later.
- Name tags now have a slight drop shadow and appear in different colors.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed double damage occurring when the weapon muzzle was inside another animal's hitbox.
- Fixed muzzle flash appearing outside of the standard vision zone.
- Fixed an issue where swapping to melee weapon after shooting would cause an invisible melee attack.
- Fixed a bug where the animal might not have been revived. Animal reviving code has been improved.
- Translation fixes and improvements.
- Fixed some of the crashes.
- Fixed grenades and explosions not showing the hit effect on animals.