||18 January 2019
The v0.85.2 update introduced the Super Sheep, many new super animal breeds, and the objective system.
- Added Super Sheep and 6 new breeds:
- Added Super Bear breed:
- Added Super Tiger breeds:
- Added Super Deer breed:
- Added Super Panda breeds:
- Added Super Raccoon breeds:
- Added Super Sloth breed:
- Added Super Cat breeds:
- Added Super Bunny breeds:
- Added Super Red Panda breeds:
- Added Super Wolf breed:
- Added Super Capybara breeds:
- Added Super Lion breed:
- Added Super Hyena breeds:
- Added Super Milestones and associated cosmetics rewards: Small Crown, Crown, Safari Hat, Red Eye Scope, Hatchet, Axe, Tomahawk, and Rebellion Helmet.
- Added emote: Laugh.
- Added melee weapon skins: Knife and Golf Club.
- Added outfits: Black, Blue, and Pink Jackets; Red and White Evening Dresses; Pink, Red, and Yellow Spring Dresses.
- Added 8 new facial hair variants.
- Banana tee and ties removed from regular drop table as they are now challenge rewards
- Fix for gas circles ending over ocean space.
- Melee attacks no longer tied to animation. It is now a set area in front of your character. This fixes the issue of being unable to strike boxes below you if FPS was low.
- Melee attacks now hit inanimate objects more predictably (used to require too precise of a hit).
- Melee attacks can no longer break boxes through walls.
- Chat is no longer canceled when the Eagle flight starts.
- Fix for minigun windup lasting through hamster-ball and roll.
- Fix for dancing and throwing a grenade at the same time causing the character to lock up.
- Fix for being downed while grenade throwing causing controls to stop working upon revival.
- Fix for rare bug where a demo user could have their level reset.
- Pie of the Tiger billboard sign fades now.
- Roll allowed again while Map is open.
- S.A.W. Welcome Center area's ground saturation has been adjusted to make names and animals stand out more clearly.
- Fix on Customize screen: when equipping something, the list would scroll/jump.