|Damage||95 / 99|
|Bullet Range||120 / 120 SAU|
|Damage Dropoff (higher is slower)||1190 / 1280|
|Bullet Speed||274 / 282 SAU/s|
|Hamster Ball Pierce||2/3|
|Rate of Fire||75 RPM|
|Bullet Type||Sniper Bullets|
|Move Speed||90% (28)|
|Move Speed (shooting)||60%|
|Basic recoil while stationary / creeping / running||0° / 0.5° / 1.5°|
|Recoil added per shot while stationary or creeping / running||17.5° / 20°|
|Min recoil while jump roll / crouch roll||1.5° / 0.5°|
|Recoil reset per second while stationary / creeping / running||25° / 24° / 13°|
The Sniper is a hard hitting weapon with a very slow firing rate. Its bullets have a high velocity and remove all Armor.
The Sniper can break even the strongest armor in a single shot and deals massive damage to unarmored opponents.
Along with the Hunting Rifle, it is also the heaviest weapon, having the slowest movement speed of all the weapons.
In the hands of experienced players, the Sniper becomes one of the most powerful weapons, taking 2 precise shots to break an opponent's armor and damage them critically.
Using throwables like the Grenade can help to force an opponent to abandon cover, making them easier targets. Following up after one or two Sniper shots with faster weapons can finish off an opponent quicker and easier than a third shot.
By crouching, the field of vision of the player increases by 15%, this can be used to find enemies who may be out of sight or used to hit more centered, precise shots.
Damage based on distance
Damage output depends on the distance traveled by a bullet before it hits the target. A bullet fired from the Sniper can travel up to 120 SAU, or 960px.
Weapon appearance can be customized with one of the following weapon skins:
S.A.W. Shop item
Super Animal Pass Season 0
Candy Corn Sniper
Super Halloween 2020
The Sniper Rifle is based off the M110 SASS.
- The Sniper can now snap it's aim instantly after reloading.
- Weapon recoil is non-random for the first few shots in a spray, but then becomes random after that. Automatic weapons such as the SMG or AK have 8 shots as non-random, but others like the Magnum or Deagle have 2. The Sniper goes random after its first shot, similar to its current version.
- Creep zoom added to Sniper Rifle and Hunting Rifle using creep key (default: Ctrl).
- Creep with the Sniper Rifle for a 15% zoom out.
- Max carrying capacity for Sniper ammo is now 30 (up from 25).
- Sniper Rifle bullet speed increased for each rarity from epic up to legendary tier: 270/280 to 274/282.
- Sniper rifle has slightly faster recoil reset while idle or creeping.
- Rare Snipers has been removed.
- New bullet spread system added.
- Bullet speed reduced by about 4%.
- Rarities changed visually to better match their power; Common changed to Rare, Uncommon changed to Epic, and Rare changed to Legendary.
- World-spawn rate decreased slightly to match their increased rarities.
- The Sniper will now only spawn up to Uncommon rarity in the world.
- Rare Snipers are now exclusive to the Delivery Mole crates.
- Weapon recoil changes, recoil while moving now applies on a per-weapon basis.
- Smaller weapons such as pistols and SMG have less, and larger weapons like the AK, M16, and Sniper have more recoil while moving.
- Sniper move speed multiplier lowered from 95% to 90%.
- All weapon bullet speeds increased by about 6-8%.