|Damage||95 / 99|
|Bullet Range||120 / 120 SAU|
|Damage Dropoff (higher is slower)||1190 / 1280|
|Bullet Speed||270 / 280 SAU/s|
|Hamster Ball Pierce||2/3|
|Rate of Fire||75 RPM|
|Bullet Type||Sniper Bullets|
|Move Speed||90% (28)|
|Move Speed (shooting)||60%|
|Basic recoil while stationary / creeping / running||0° / 0.5° / 1.5°|
|Recoil added per shot while stationary or creeping / running||17.5° / 20°|
|Min recoil while jump roll / crouch roll||1.5° / 0.5°|
|Recoil reset per second while stationary / creeping / running||23° / 18° / 13°|
The Sniper is a hard hitting weapon with a very slow firing rate. Its bullets have a high velocity and remove all Armor.
Weapon statistics[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
The Sniper can break even the strongest armor in a single shot and deals massive damage to unarmored opponents.
Along with the Hunting Rifle, it is also the heaviest weapon, having the slowest movement speed of all the weapons.
In the hands of experienced players, the Sniper becomes one of the most powerful weapons, taking 2 precise shots to break an opponent's armor and damage them critically.
Using throwables like the Grenade can help to force an opponent to abandon cover, making them easier targets. Following up after one or two Sniper shots with faster weapons can finish off an opponent quicker and easier than a third shot.
Damage based on distance[edit | edit source]
Damage output depends on the distance traveled by a bullet before it hits the target. A bullet fired from the Sniper can travel up to 120 SAU, or 960px.
Skins[edit | edit source]
Weapon appearance can be customized with one of the following weapon skins:
S.A.W Shop item
Super Animal Pass Season 0 reward
Candy Corn Sniper
Super Halloween 2020
Derivatives[edit | edit source]
The Sniper Rifle is based off the M110 SASS.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
- Creep zoom added to Sniper Rifle and Hunting Rifle using creep key (default: Ctrl)
- Rare Snipers has been removed.
- New bullet spread system added
- Bullet speed reduced by about 4%.
- Rarities changed visually to better match their power; Common changed to Rare, Uncommon changed to Epic, and Rare changed to Legendary.
- world-spawn rate decreased slightly to match their increased rarities
- Hamster Ball damage decreased from 3 to 2
- The Sniper will now only spawn up to Uncommon rarity in the world.
- Rare Snipers are now exclusive to the Delivery Mole crates.
- Weapon recoil changes, recoil while moving now applies on a per-weapon basis
- Smaller weapons such as pistols and SMG have less, and larger weapons like the AK, M16, and Sniper have more recoil while moving
- Sniper move speed multiplier lowered from 95% to 90%.
- All weapon bullet speeds increased by about 6-8%