|Damage||31 / 33 / 35|
|Bullet Range||120 / 120 / 120 SAU|
|Damage Dropoff (higher is slower)||141 / 155 / 169|
|Bullet Speed||135 / 145 / 155 SAU/s|
|Hamster Ball Pierce||1/3|
|Rate of Fire||429 RPM|
|Bullet Type||Little Bullets|
|Move Speed (shooting)||94%|
|Basic recoil while stationary / creeping / running||2° / 2.5° / 3°|
|Recoil added per shot while stationary or creeping / running||2.3° / 2.9°|
|Min recoil while jump roll / crouch roll||4° / 3°|
|Recoil reset per second while stationary / creeping / running||18° / 18° / 13°|
The SMG is a fast firing close range weapon. It can shred through health and armor quickly, but suffers at long range.
The gun spawns with two boxes of 20 Little Bullets next to it. The maximum rarity of the SMG is Rare. It has 2 gun sound variants.
The SMG can quickly break an opponent's armor and knock them down at close range. It also has fairly good mobility.
Because of its wide bullet spread, it is less effective at longer ranges. Because of this, it is advisable to also carry a more accurate weapon to use if the opponent keeps their distance.
Damage based on distance
Damage output depends on the distance traveled by a bullet before it hits the target. A bullet fired from the SMG can travel up to 120 SAU, or 960px.
Weapon appearance can be customized with one of the following weapon skins:
Available to all players
20 SMG kills
50 SMG kills
100 SMG kills
150 SMG kills
225 SMG kills
300 SMG kills
375 SMG kills
500 SMG kills
The SMG is based off the HK UMP 45 without the stock.
- Recoil per shot reduced to 1.9 degrees from 2.0 degrees
- Maximum recoil spread reduced to 12 degrees from 13 degrees
- Epic SMG is removed, being replaced by the Epic Thomas Gun.
- New bullet spread system added
- Weapon recoil changes, recoil while moving now applies on a per-weapon basis
- Smaller weapons such as pistols and SMG have less, and larger weapons like the AK, M16, and Sniper have more recoil while moving
- Epic rarity added
- All weapon bullet speeds increased by about 6-8%