|This article is a stub. You can help Super Animal Royale Wiki by .|
Mode refers to one of versions of the main Battle Royale gamemode – Solo (free-for-all), Duos (teams of up to 2 players) or Squads (teams of up to 4 players).
Duos and Squads Features[edit | edit source]
- Friends can be invited to party from the main menu by clicking the "+" icon.
- Starting a match requires everyone in the party to press the "Ready" button.
- Emotes used while in the main menu lobby will be seen to other players.
- Teams searching for a match may be merged with other random teams during the pre-game lobby.
- Kills only count towards own kill counter and award no XP to other team members.
- Upon dying, other team members can be spectated.
- Waiting for the last team survivors to win or lose is a requirement to earn match rewards.
- Players enter a 'Downed' state when their initial health is depleted & one or more teammate(s) are still not downed or dead
Downed State Explained[edit | edit source]
When a players health bar reaches 0, so long as atleast one teammate is still upright (I.E. Not Downed), the player will enter the Downed state.
When Downed - the players health bar changes to the "Downed Health Bar". This bar will always be red, and initially displays 100 Downed Health Points. While a player is in the Downed state, this player receives a 50% reduction from all incoming damage. Their health will deplete until they are either dead (Health Points = 0), or are revived by a teammate. The rate at which a Downed players health decreases depends on the number of times a player has been revived.
The equation for this 'bleed out rate' is as follows: (((# of Revivals) * 2 )+ 2) / -1 = Bleed Out Rate. Simply put - the Bleed out rate increases by -2 Health Points every time a player is revived.
Example: The first time a player enters the downed state: (( 0 Revivals * 2) + 2) / -1 = -2 Health Points Per Second The 2nd time a player enters the downed state: ( 1 Revivals * 2) + 2) / -1 = -4 Health Points Per Second The 3rd time a player enters the downed state: ((2 Revivals * 2) + 2) / -1 = -6 Health Points Per Second
In useable terms: The 1st time a player is downed, assuming no additional damage is dealt, this downed player has 50 seconds to be revived by a team mate. The 2nd time the same player is downed, assuming no additional damage is dealt, this downed player will have 25 seconds to be revived. The 3rd time the same player is downed, assuming no additional damage is dealt, this downed player will have 17 seconds to be revived.
Every time a player re-enters the Downed state - they again start with 100 Downed Health Points (The red Health Bar).
Campfires used while in the down state function as normal, adding health to nearby players.
Super Free Edition[edit | edit source]
The owners of Super Free Edition can play all modes of the game, but they are unable to join Steam lobbies. They may still join Discord lobbies.