|Damage||51 / 54 / 57|
|Bullet Range||120 / 120 / 120 SAU|
|Damage Dropoff (higher is slower)||550 / 582 / 614|
|Bullet Speed||195 / 206 / 219 SAU/s|
|Hamster Ball Pierce||1/3|
|Rate of Fire||162 RPM|
|Bullet Type||Big Bullets|
|Move Speed (shooting)||91%|
|Basic recoil while stationary / creeping / running||0° / 0.5° / 1°|
|Recoil added per shot while stationary or creeping / running||4.4° / 6°|
|Min recoil while jump roll / crouch roll||1.5° / 1°|
|Recoil reset per second while stationary / creeping / running||9.3° / 9.3° / 9.1°|
The Magnum is a revolver with a slow firing rate and high damage. It is mildly inaccurate at long range and has a small magazine capacity.
The Magnum's maximum rarity is Rare.
The Magnum spawns with two boxes of 7 Big Bullets each, 14 in total. It has 2 gun sound variants.
The Magnum is a weapon well-suited for early game, though in the late game it can be replaced by the Deagle.
Although it deals high damage, its low rate of fire makes it less effective against armored opponents.
Due to how uncommon and rare Magnums can kill an unarmored opponent in two shots at close to mid range, it is advisable to take precaution against players who are wielding a Magnum while scavenging during the early game.
Damage based on distance
Damage output depends on the distance traveled by a bullet before it hits the target. A bullet fired from the Magnum can travel up to 120 SAU, or 960px.
Weapon appearance can be customized with one of the following weapon skins:
Available to all players
5 Magnum kills
10 Magnum kills
20 Magnum kills
35 Magnum kills
55 Magnum kills
80 Magnum kills
110 Magnum kills
150 Magnum kills
The Magnum is based off the Taurus Magnum Revolver series.
- Magnum clip size reduced from 7 to 6.
- Magnum now breaks 2 ticks of armor instead of 1.
- New bullet spread system added
- Now uses Big Bullets instead of Little Bullets
- Epic rarity removed, replaced by the Epic Deagle.
- Weapon recoil changes, recoil while moving now applies on a per-weapon basis
- Smaller weapons such as pistols and SMG have less, and larger weapons like the AK, M16, and Sniper have more recoil while moving
- Epic rarity added
- All weapon bullet speeds increased by about 6-8%