|Damage per Pellet||25 / 27|
|Bullet Range||54 / 58 SAU|
|Damage Dropoff (higher is slower)||54 / 58|
|Bullet Speed||119 / 127 SAU/s|
|Armor Pierce||1 per pellet|
|Hamster Ball Pierce||1/3 per pellet|
|Rate of Fire||150 RPM|
|Move Speed (shooting)||81%|
|Basic recoil while stationary / creeping / running||17.5° / 17.5° / 17.5°|
|Recoil added per shot while stationary or creeping / running||1.5° / 1.5°|
|Min recoil while jump roll / crouch roll||19° / 19°|
|Recoil reset per second while stationary / creeping / running||16° / 16° / 15°|
The JAG-7 fires a cone of 7 pellets, individually dealing a small amount of damage, together adding up to more than a player's entire health bar. It is extremely effective at close range, but suffers at a distance.
As long as enough pellets connect with a target, a shotgun blast can strip all Armor. However, a single shotgun blast cannot damage both armor and HP at once, meaning even if all 7 pellets connect with an animal wearing level 1 armor, they will lose their armor but take no HP damage.
- Not available as floor loot.
- Secret Rooms may contain JAG-7, with two boxes of ? Shells each.
- Rebel Cache may contain JAG-7.
- Mole Crate may contain JAG-7.
The shotgun deals high damage when all the pellets hit, taking 2 full impact shots to take down an opponent with any level of armor. This makes it powerful in close combat and narrow spaces.
It is advantageous to use cover to close the distance to the opponent or to plan an ambush at a dead angle, waiting for the opportunity to eliminate the opponent.
It is a great weapon for camping, most players will use it during the final circle when they hiding in an unsuspected place and ambush their enemies at close range.
Damage Based on Distance
Damage output of each pellet depends on the distance it travels it before it hits the target. A pellet fired from the JAG-7 can travel up to 74 / 78 SAU, or 592px / 624px.
S.A.W. Shop item
S.A.W. Shop item
Year of the Super Ox
Summer Royale 2022
The JAG-7 is based on the MAG-7.
- JAG-7 is a pun for JAGuar-7 as firing this shotgun the player can hear the Jaguar roar from it.
- Funnily enough, JAG-7 is a semi-automatic shotgun, while in the real life, MAG-7 is pump action shotgun.
- JAG-7 bullet range reduced since they were stripping armor too easily at long ranges.
- Weapon recoil is non-random for the first few shots in a spray, but then becomes random after that. Automatic weapons such as the SMG or AK have 8 shots as non-random, but others like the Magnum or Deagle have 2. The Sniper goes random after its first shot, similar to its current version.
- JAG-7 added to the game.