|Damage Radius||31 SAU|
|Hamster Ball Pierce||3/3|
|Maximum Carried||4 (5 with Super Bandolier)|
|Move Speed (throwing)||80%|
Grenade is an explosive throwable that can deal damage to multiple opponents and destructibles contained within its blast radius.
Grenades can be thrown over some obstacles that block line-of-sight. Grenades cannot damage teammates and will only damage hostile Super Animals, the thrower, Giant Emus, Hamster Balls, destructibles and Banana Peels within the blast radius.
A single Grenade can deal up to 150 damage and ignores Armor, meaning a single Grenade can kill a Super Animal in one hit. The Grenade deals damage in range of 32 SAU. The amount of damage varies depending on distance from the center of explosion. If the line between the center and a Super Animal must pass through short or tall obstacles (like barrels or walls), damage is reduced by bigger amounts. Super Animal's Armor takes 1 tick of damage if Super Animal takes 20-39 damage, 2 ticks if 40-59 and all ticks if 60+.
An exploding Grenade can be heard from a range of 110 SAU.
Grenades can be found on the ground or in abandoned buildings. A Super Animal may hold up to 4 at any time (5 with Super Bandolier), and cannot carry a different throwable while in possession of grenades.
Super Milestone Rewards
One outfit can be unlocked by reaching a milestone of grenade kills.
5 Grenade Kills
Sound of the grenade being equipped.
Sound of the grenade exploding.
Sound of the grenade being thrown, variation 1.
(SAR Language Translation: "Bombs Away!")
Sound of the grenade being thrown, variation 2.
(SAR Language Translation: "Fire In The Hole!")
Sound of the grenade being thrown, variation 3.
- Grenades now remove different amount of armor depending on how much damage player takes (20-39 damage will remove 1 tick of armor, 40-59 – 2 ticks, and 60+ – 3 ticks).
- Grenades, Skunk Bombs, Bananas, and Super Tape now visually show 2-packs when dropped. (Used to show 1 when 2, and 3 when 3 or more.)
- Grenades are now audible from further, and use a custom sound when heard at further ranges.
- Maximum grenades held reduced from 5 to 4.
- Bugfix for grenades warping out of some unwalkable areas like the Bamboo Resort pond.
- Damage through walls reduced.
- Bugfix for Grenade explosion particles being affected by some death animations.
- Expanded grenade explosion visual effect slightly.
- Now auto-pickup if you already have one, or have none.
- To switch between bananas and grenades you’ll still need to hit E.
- Grenades now have a sound effect for when they hit the ground.
- Fixed grenades and explosions not showing the hit effect on animals.
- Fix for grenades/bananas getting stuck when thrown against objects.
- Fix for grenades going through concrete walls.
- Fix for being downed while grenade throwing causing controls to stop working upon revival.
- Grenades and barrel explosions now destroy bananas.
- Fix for grenades not working if you picked up another one while throwing.
- Grenades in packs of 3+ now reflect that visually.