|This article is a stub. You can help Super Animal Royale Wiki by .|
Delivery Mole will appear twice per battle at random locations, and deliver a crate that holds high rarity loot, some of which is only obtainable via the mole's crate. When the mole arrives, an on-screen message notifies players (and while the mole is digging, the mole's location can be seen on the map and mini-map). The mole will dig through the ground for a few seconds and then leave behind a crate.
Mole crate[edit | edit source]
The Mole crate can be opened to reveal a set of 3 random items out of the following, at least one of which is a weapon or grenade:
- 3x Super TapesCommon
- 3x GrenadesCommon
- 3x Skunk BombsCommon
- 40 HP Health JuiceRare
- Level 3 ArmorRare
- Silenced PistolLegendary
- Thomas GunLegendary
- Sparrow LauncherLegendary
In addition to 3 items, the Mole crate may contain some of the following pickups:
- If a Deagle is dropped, it will also drop 7 Big Bullets.
- If a Silenced Pistol is dropped, it will also drop 12 Little Bullets.
- If a Minigun is dropped, it will also drop 25 Little Bullets.
- If a M16 is dropped, it will also drop 20 Big Bullets.
- If a Sniper is dropped, it will also drop 4 Sniper Bullets.
- If a Sparrow Launcher is dropped, it will also drop 6 Sparrows.
Super Milestones[edit | edit source]
The following cosmetic items can be unlocked by reaching milestones of mole crates opened.
Level Up Item Drop Pool[edit | edit source]
If the player levels up at the end of the round, the delivery mole will reward players with an item. If the player already has the item, it will be scrapped for Carl's Coins instead. The following items can be awarded by the delivery mole.
Plumfiggle Mod Item
Duck Mod Item