|Slip Radius||4 SAU|
|Move Speed (throwing)||73%|
The Banana is a throwable item that can be found by cutting tall grass, or as floor loot in most areas.
Details[edit | edit source]
When thrown on the ground, the banana peel will stay in place, causing an Animal that steps on it to fall over and become immobilized for 2 seconds, temporarily losing the ability to move or fire. This leaves them vulnerable to attack from nearby enemies who might see or hear them slip. A thrown banana peel will disappear after an animal has slipped on it, but can also be destroyed by an explosion or squished by a hamster ball that is driven over it.
The player can hold at most 10 bananas, and cannot carry them and another type of throwable at once. Similarly to grenades, bananas can be thrown over some line-of-sight obstacles.
Players equipped with the Banana Forker power-up can consume Bananas on the ground to restore 25 Health Points. Downed players using the power-up can also consume them, thus potentially prolonging their "down-but-not-out" status.
Super Milestone Rewards[edit | edit source]
Two outfits can be unlocked by reaching milestones of enemies slipped on banana peels.
15 Banana Slips
Banana Fancy Shirt
50 Banana Slips
Banan Pew Pew
100 Banana Slips
Patch History[edit | edit source]
- Reduced range of grenades & explosions destroying bananas by about 25%. Praise banan.
- You can now carry up to 10 Bananas (from 5). Praise Banan
- Slipping on a banana can be heard from about 15% further away
- Now has 3-Pack visual when carrying 3 or more
- Fix for bots not being affected by bananas
- Now auto-pickup if you already have one, or have none
- To switch between bananas and grenades you’ll still need to hit E.
- Fix for bananas disappearing when thrown against trees
- Banana slips rewards now only count on enemies
- Fix for grenades/bananas getting stuck when thrown against objects
- Grenades and barrel explosions now destroy bananas
Gallery[edit | edit source]