|Damage||33 / 35 / 37|
|Bullet Range||120 / 120 / 120 SAU|
|Damage Dropoff (higher is slower)||450 / 500 / 550|
|Bullet Speed||178 / 186 / 194 SAU/s|
|Hamster Ball Pierce||1/3|
|Rate of Fire||333 RPM|
|Bullet Type||Big Bullets|
|Move Speed (shooting)||80%|
|Basic recoil while stationary / creeping / running||0° / 0.5° / 1°|
|Recoil added per shot while stationary or creeping / running||0.9° / 1.2°|
|Min recoil while jump roll / crouch roll||1.5° / 1°|
|Recoil reset per second while stationary / creeping / running||15° / 14° / 11°|
The AK is an automatic assault rifle. It has a medium firing speed and is effective at most distances.
The AK has a good rate of fire, damage, clip size, and accuracy, making it well-suited for many different combat scenarios.
The AK has one of the lowest movement speeds in the game, making its user sluggish compared to other weapons. It is also outclassed in damage by faster weapons in close combat.
Keep a distance from the opponent while using this weapon, and be aware of surrounding dead angles to prevent getting ambushed by opponents who use the Shotgun or the SMG.
Damage based on distance
Damage output depends on the distance traveled by a bullet before it hits the target. A bullet fired from the AK can travel up to 120 SAU, or 960px.
Weapon appearance can be customized with one of the following weapon skins:
The Great Gun Buyback reward
PC Gamer AK
PC Gamer Magazine July 2021
Super Animal Pass Season 0
Super Animal Pass Season 2
Super Halloween 2020
The AK is based on the series of assault rifles known as the Avtomát Kaláshnikova, or the Kalashnikov Automatic Rifles.
- Change in the AK’s recoil pattern. There is now more variation between the 3rd and 4th shot (from +4° down to -1° now).
- AK's spawn weight was reduced in non-solo game modes from 33 to 27. Spawn weight in Rebel Caches from 10 to 8.
- AK now has a more volatile recoil pattern for its first 3 shots, followed by a more centered pattern after that.
- Random recoil has been reduced from 4.2° to 3.6°.
- Running increases AK recoil by 33% now (previously was 21%).
- AK bullet speed increased by 6 (common is now 178, uncommon is 186, and rare is 194).
- AK's damage at point blank range reduced from 35 / 37 / 39 to 33 / 35 / 37, and damage at max range reduced from 25 / 28 / 31 to 23 / 26 / 29.
- Adjusted uncommon AK and rare AK bullet speeds to be 180 and 188 (previously were 184 and 196).
- AK recoil while moving changed from +14% to +21%.
- Weapon recoil is non-random for the first few shots in a spray, but then becomes random after that. Automatic weapons such as the SMG or AK have 8 shots as non-random, but others like the Magnum or Deagle have 2. The Sniper goes random after its first shot, similar to its current version.
- Movement speed while shoot increased to 80% from 68%.
- Recoil per shot while moving increased to 1.1° from 1.2° per shot.
- Recoil per shot reduced to 1.4° from 1.5°.
- Initial running recoil reduced to 3.5 from 4.
- Maximum recoil lowered to 8° from 10°.
- Maximum recoil down to 10° from 12°.
- New bullet spread system added.
- AK removed from mole crates, common world-spawn rate added.
- Weapon recoil changes, recoil while moving now applies on a per-weapon basis.
- Smaller weapons such as pistols and SMG have less, and larger weapons like the AK, M16, and Sniper have more recoil while moving.
- All weapon bullet speeds increased by about 6-8%.