Giant Emus are large, 2 person rideable animals found in the game that allow players to travel faster and do damage to other players and objects.
- Emus travel faster than Super Animals but slower than Hamster Balls, unless jockeyed by a second rider.
- Players can use Emus to melee attack players/certain objects. Attacks will do 45 points of damage (peck ability also goes through armor)
- The front rider controls the Giant Emu and it's peck attack, while the back rider uses a jockey whip to trigger a speed boost.
- Each emu has a total health of 150 points, and will change visual state as they take damage. Players can heal their Emus by using a campfire.
- Giant Emus will absorb most damage for the player, but explosions and Skunk Gas will still harm each rider.
- Giant Emus can be found in forests and will roam short distances when they don't have a rider.
Награды за Супер Цели
Два предмета будут доступны за определённое количество убийств с помощью Эму. Шаблон:Raritybg/ru Шаблон:Raritybg/ru
- Giant Emus were first teased by a special episode of SAR Tonight
- 0.93.0 Giant Emus were added to the game